I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following types of information about you which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we may automatically collect, and (C) information we may receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide to Us
In using our Services, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
- Individual identifiers such as name, contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and email address;
- Payment and transactional information such as products purchased. Note that we use third party payment processors to facilitate your payments and do not store your payment information;
- Communications with us, preferences, and other Information you provide to us such as any messages (including via online forms), opinions and feedback that you provide to us, your user preferences (such as in receiving updates or marketing information), and other Information that you share with us when you contact us directly (such as for customer support services); and
- Additional Information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
B. Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect the following categories of usage and technical Information about you. This Information is used by Sigma Tax for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services;
- Your movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information; and
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
C. Cookies & Technologies Used to Collect Information About You
We and/or certain service providers operating on our behalf may collect information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you over time, on our sites and applications, and across non-affiliated websites or online applications.We may collect this Information by using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons,embedded scripts, pixels, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and other similar technologies. Third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also view, edit, or set their own cookies or place web beacons.
- Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
- Mobile Application Technologies. If you access our website and Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect Information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
D. Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with the Services and information you request;
- To respond to your inquiries and questions and provide customer service;
- For general or targeted marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material, or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already optedout of receiving such communications;
- To fulfill contracts we have with you;
- To manage, improve and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- Maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- Comply with our Terms & Conditions;
- Analytics for business purposes and business intelligence;
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
We may also use Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for purposes not otherwise listed above.
B. Sharing Your Information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your identifiable Information to identify you individually.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold, or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize.
- De-Identified or Aggregated Data. We may share your Information on an aggregated basis for any purpose in which your specific personal Information is blinded, masked, or otherwise not identifiable.
III. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Services may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, including links to Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, LinkedIn, or YouTube, or may redirect you off our website away from our Services.
IV. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, and technical security measures to provide our Services and safeguard your information. However, no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you should promptly Contact Us so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
V. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
VI. YOUR CHOICES
- Marketing Communications. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and optout of marketing email communications or see How to Contact Us below for more information.
- Opting Out of Direct Marketing by Third Parties. To exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
- You may optout of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at aboutads.info/appchoices.
- You may optout of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can optout of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
VII. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Our Services are targeted to individuals located in the United States. As such, the Services collect Information and process and store that Information in databases located in the United States. If you are visiting the Services from a country outside the United States, you should be aware that you may transfer personally identifiable Information about yourself to the United States, and that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country. By visiting the Services and submitting any personally identifiable Information you consent to the transfer of such personally identifiable Information to the United States.
VIII. ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent certain state laws provide users with data subject rights, such as the right to opt out, access, or delete their personal Information, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please see the How to Contact Us section below for more information.
IX. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Services are intended only for users over the age of sixteen (16). If we become aware that a user is under sixteen (16) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of sixteen (16).
XI. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support “Do Not Track.” Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser. Do Not Track is different from Global Privacy Controls (“GPC”), which may notify websites of consumers’ privacy preferences regarding the sale or sharing of personal Information, or the use of sensitive personal Information.
XIII. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us: [email protected]
Call us: (866) 386-4769
Write us: 955 NW 17th Avenue #E
Delray Beach, FL 33445